Warn Industries has just released our all-new Elite Series Front Bumpers for the popular new Jeep Wrangler JL.
Whether on the trail, on an overland expedition, or just looking for a sturdy place for your WARN winch, the WARN Elite Front Bumper is what you’ll want on the front of your Wrangler JL. Designed, engineered, and made in the USA, the WARN Elite Front Bumper offers the features Wrangler owners need with a great new style that’s perfect for the life off road.
The bumper is available in full-width versions (with our without a welded-on grille guard tube) as seen above, or in stubby versions (with or without a grille guard tube) as seen below.
- Advanced bumper geometry designed specifically to increase approach angles and articulation. Will accommodate 37″ tires with only a 2″ lift (full-width version)
- Integrated winch mount is engineered and tested for the high stresses of winching. Fits ZEON, ZEON Platinum, VR, M8, XD9, XD9i, 9.0Rc, and 9.5xp winches. Will not fit WARN PowerPlant, 9.5cti, M8274-50, or M12, M15, or 16.5ti
- State-of-the-art flat black powdercoated finish features a five-step pretreatment process with zirconium nanotechnology. Stands up to 408 hour salt spray testing and excellent UV protection
- Precision welded eyelets for shackles, allowing for increased recovery options
- Recessed light buckets for OE fog lights or aftermarket lights (full-width only)
- Integrated off-road jack points for easy access when jacking up a JL
- Optional integrated grille guard tube features a low-profile look. Bar is welded on and adds extra protection for both the vehicle and the WARN winch
- Lower bumper skid cover provides integrated look and protects critical components such as swaybar disconnects. (Sold separately)
So if you’ve got a Jeep Wrangler JL and are looking for a durable, high-performance winch bumper for your rig, we’ve got your covered with the Elite Series Full-Width Bumper or Elite Series Stubby Bumper.