The SEMA Show is always a hotbed for new products, and that continued for 2016—the show’s 50th anniversary. WARN had several exciting new products to showcase, so let’s take a quick look.
Next Generation VR Winches
The redesigned VR winches offer enhanced styling, upgraded performance, and legendary WARN reliability that you can trust. The new convertible control pack looks great and allows upright or low-profile mounting configurations. A waterproof Albright® contactor replaces solenoids and provides the most reliable winch control available. The one-piece tie plate replaces multiple tie bars for increased strength, and a best-in-class cone brake holds the full-rated load. These winches are available in 8,000, 10,000, and 12,000 lb. capacities making them perfect for a wide variety of off-road vehicles.
- Black tactical look puts you at the head of the off-road pack
- Waterproof Albright® contactor control for the ultimate in reliability
- One-piece tie plate replaces tie rods for added strength and rigidity
- Convertible control pack allows upright or low-profile winch mounting
- Available with wire or synthetic rope and cast iron hawse fairlead
- Powerful, efficient series-wound motor
- Best-in-class load-holding cone brake for superior control
- Designed, engineered, and field tested by Warn engineers in Clackamas, OR
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty (U.S. & Canada)
Learn more at http://TheWarnDifference.com
Heavy Weight Winches with Spydura Synthetic Rope
Our Heavy Weight Series winches are now available with lightweight, easy-to-handle WARN Spydura® and Spydura Pro synthetic rope, a WARN Epic Hook, and a polished hawse fairlead. The winches, available in 12,000, 15,000, and 16,500 lb. capacities, will still be available with wire rope, but buyers will now have the choice to go with a lighter, easier-to-handle synthetic line option.
WARN Epic Accessory Kit
When you hit the trails, you go prepared and carry the right gear for getting the most out of your WARN winch. That’s why we offer the WARN Epic Accessory Kit. The kit includes premium WARN Epic accessories that wear durable powder coatings that protect against abrasion and the elements and stand up to the most rigorous recoveries. The components fit neatly inside the modular backpack, which also acts as a winch line damper, and is easy to transport. Available in medium duty (for winches 12,000 lbs and under) and heavy duty (for winches 18,000 lbs. and under).
- Two forged 3/4″ Epic Shackles with E-coat/powder cost finish (for 18,000 lb. winches and under)
- Epic Tree Trunk Protector, including forged end loops with E-coat/powder cost finish
- Epic Snatch Block with E-coat/powder coat finish
- Premium Recovery Strap
- Winching Gloves with Kevlar reinforcement and synthetic leather
- Backpack carrying case: Made from ballistic material with modular interior. Doubles as line damper.
WARN Ascent Bumpers for ’16-’17 Toyota Tacoma and ’17 Ford Super Duty
We’re excited to announce Ascent Front and Rear Bumpers for the 2016–2017 Toyota Tacoma and the 2017 Ford Super Duty. These bumpers offer a low-profile design with exceptional durability, rugged good looks, and improved off-pavement capability for these popular pickups.
Ascent Bumpers offer improved functionality and complimentary styling in one package. And with a precise fit, robust steel construction, and the ability to accommodate oversize tires, these bumpers can help improve performance off the pavement while looking great. The angled design sits high to maintain maximum ground clearance and approach/departure angles to maximize off-road performance. Front bumpers feature built-in winch mounts to accommodate WARN mid-frame winches up to 12,000 lbs.—including the VR, ZEON, and ZEON Platinum—and have welded eyelets for recovery shackles. The rear bumpers have built-in corner steps for easy access to the truck’s bed.
Both front and rear bumpers feature ports to mount auxiliary lights and the rear bumpers are compatible with bumper sensors. Made from thick 11 gauge steel, finished in a durable black textured powdercoated finish, the bumpers resist corrosion and will look great for years. Plus, WARN Ascent Bumpers are easy to install with pre-drilled holes and cutouts. Additionally, Ascent bumpers will not interfere with the vehicle’s safety sensors and systems.
WARN Now offers Industry Leading Truck Winch Warranty
The last bit of news we announced at the SEMA Show is we are now offering the best truck winch warranty in the industry. If you live in the U.S. or Canada and buy a WARN winch after Nov. 1, 2016, your winch is now covered by a limited lifetime warranty on mechanical components, and have an industry-best seven year warranty on electrical components. Just another way we prove that we stand behind our products.